Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday September 29

Tell me about your Homecoming weekend! If you didn't participate in the Homecoming festivities, what did you do? Share pics!

On Friday night I was performing with the band at the football game. It was 8th grader night so we had all of the 8th graders and we taught them how to march and play. It was great to see some of the upcoming talent in the band. The game was very fun and we ended up beating Blue Valley South West in a blowout. On Saturday I drove out to Anes Iowa and watched the Baylor football game against Iowa State. It was very fun and they won the game. On Sunday I had a swim meet in the morning and I ended up winning all of my events including the 100 freestyle and the 50, 100, and 200 backstroke. After that I went home and watched football. Unfortunately the Chiefs didn't play but they have a game tonight (Monday) and we are going for the largest decibel level at a stadium. 

No comments:

Post a Comment