Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday September 19

Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.

I am happy with how this class has gone so far. It has been challenging enough to be fun and interesting but not so much so that it causes stress. For me web design is very interesting and a new view on websites. Before I thought of it as though it was made in Word but in fact it is a whole lot more than that. My favorite part is seeing everything come together in a finished project. My least favorite part is learning how to use it but it is a necessity. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment